Group in motor cars, Bunmahon, Co. Waterford

According to the most excellent Irish Motor Directory for 1907, the owner and presumably driver) of MI 19 was W.J. Cordner of Henrietta Street, Waterford. Have a look at William J. Cordner’s Motorcycle Emporium…
That’s Mr Meardon (in white) in the passenger seat – he was the owner or manager of Bunmahon/Bonmahon Copper Mines at this time. MI 53 was owned by Francis Rutledge, Coolbawn Cottage, Enniscorthy.
Date: Saturday, 16 June 1906

Advertisements